Crafting Cute - Polymer Clay the Kawaii Way
Author(s): Danielle Clark
Let Dani Banani of the popular Etsy shop FunUsual Suspects show you how to make 50 kawaii creations out of inexpensive and easy-to-find polymer clay. Kawaii--the culture of cuteness, originating in Japan--is everywhere, and it's time to join the cuteness revolution with these amazingly fun projects.
Just follow the simple step-by-step photos and instructions to create darling characters, ranging from small trinkets to larger home accessories, including:
- 25 itty-bitty and ridiculously cute charms, earrings, brooches, and figurines of Popsicles, macarons, French toast, waffles, bacon and eggs, donuts, tacos, sloths, unicorns, and more.
- 15 adorable midsize pieces, such as plant holders, desk accessories, and ring holders in the shapes of llamas, hedgehogs, whales, jellyfish, and more.
- 10 large "showstopper" pieces, such as a rainbow soap dish, fairy garden, penguin tic-tac-toe game, and robot paper clip holder.
With information to get you started, including techniques on softening the clay, color mixing, and baking, Crafting Cute will have you delightfully sculpting in no time.
- : 9781631066313
- : Quarto Publishing Group USA
- : Rock Point Gift & Stationery
- : 0.576062
- : December 2019
- : ---length:- '10'width:- '8'units:- Inches
- : books
- : Danielle Clark
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 144