How to Be a Friend: A Guide to Making Friends and Keeping Them
Fun dinosaur characters teach young children all about friendship--the value of friends, how to make friends, and how to be a good friend.
With playful full-color illustrations, Laurie Krasny Brown and Marc Brown help kids cope with everyday social situations and learn:
- Who can be your friend.
- How to show someone you would like to be friends.
- How to handle bosses and bullies.
- The best ways to be a friend and ways not to be a friend.
- Ways to settle an argument with a friend.
Laurie Krasny Brown is an author, educator, and parent committed to providing answers to the questions children have. She has written many books, including the popular Dino Tales: Life Guides for Families series, illustrated by her husband, Marc Brown. Marc Brown is the creator of the bestselling Arthur Adventure book series and co-developer of the children's PBS television series, Arthur. He has also created a second book series, featuring D.W., Arthur's little sister, as well as numerous other books for children. Marc Brown lives with his family in Tisbury, Massachusetts, on Martha's Vineyard.
- : 9780316111539
- : Hachette Children's Group
- : Orion Children's Books (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- : 0.154221
- : September 2001
- : 232mm X 217mm X 4mm
- : United States
- : books
- : Marc Brown (Illustrator); Laurie Krasny Brown
- : Paperback
- : 1st pb
- : English
- : 158.2/5
- : 32